Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th

Pam bought something new at the Grand Emporium!


It's a... toy keyboard?

It looks a little funny to me and actually I didn't know what it was until Erich saw it and said "oh swell, a keyboard!" I guess now that Heidi arrived, Pam felt like she needed to buy another instrument to get her involved in the family band. Isn't it getting crowded in the apartment now? And how much does all this cost??


Well, everyone's having fun and I guess that's the important thing this close to Christmas. Besides, all the exercise they're getting probably helps keep the apartment warm. The weather has been getting *really* cold outside lately!

2 comments:

  1. I like my Lego life much better than reality. Thank you for making wishes come true.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what happened to the old keyboard that used to play Mormon hymns...

    ReplyDelete